Friday, June 21, 2019

Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan

Saga, Vol. 7Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"The only action that has vaster repercussions for the universe than making a life is TAKING one... which is why I'll never understand why most people put so little foresight into doing either"


I'm obsessed with all these characters and Highly upset that there are only like two volumes left that are currently out. :( I wanna complete it but I also don't wanna.!
If you're not into graphic novels/comics, please don't let that turn you away or put you off from these magnificent books.! They're so creative, a crazy beautiful and scary sci-fi tale that's hilarious, makes you cry, pulls at your heart-strings, etc etc. (If you're not into nudity, there's a little/some, so I wouldn't read, but other than that) HOP ON BOARD.!

Original "Review":
Fucccccccckk

This edition was hard hitting and so fucking emotional omfg. Just from all angles and everywhere.! Ugh.!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment