Thursday, June 6, 2019

Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan

Saga, Vol. 5Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I just need this entire family reunited ASAP!!!
I'm also starting to think that Gwendolyn is..ok I guess.
I love Sophie, the lying cat, and Alana. And ofc Hazel.!
These books continue to surprise me, even when Hazel foreshadows something or out-right tells the reader what will or will not be happening, it's still so interesting! Never have I had a book/series have a character who tells me the next thing that will happen to characters and yet I still feel like reading it and finding out for myself.
I'm really not looking forward to this series being over anytime soon. I need it to all close with a HEA please and thank you very much! Also, I need for the complete series to be out right now! Idk if it is or isn't already but I'm definitely about to keep reading these books and find out.!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment