Saga, Vol. 6 by Brian K. VaughanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Hazel is only growing up to just as adorable, smart and funny as she's always been but now instead of just as a narrator, but instead as an actual MC who speaks.!
This vol was a lot funnier than I remember others being and is the first time I've laughed out loud while reading one of these.
Auntie Lexis and Petrichor and Ghus have become new faves.
I also have gained a new found love for Prince - no, excuse me- Sir Robot and I've sorta started to like our two infamous paparazzi/journalists Upsher and Doff.
Alana and Marko carry on being my favorite badass heroine and hero.
I laughed. I cried. I held this book like I'm gonna miss it and love it because I do (and because I borrowed it from the library and I've gotta return it).
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment