Recommended to ♛Primadonna♛ by:
M sister wayyy back in the day
Read from July 23 to 28, 2015
Sypnosis:Jordan Ferguson and
Shawna Frye became good friends when Jordan made cheerleader. But when
Timothy suddenly dumps Shawna to start seeing Jordan, rumors fly. Shawna
gets her revenge, first by smearing Jordan's reputation, then by
tempting Timothy with an offer he can't refuse. Jordan feels absolutely
green with envy--so much so that she considers doing everything in her
power to get Tim back. Everything. This second book in the teen fiction
series TrueColors deals with jealousy and relationships. Includes
discussion questions.
Pages:208
Rating:★★☆☆☆½
Thoughts: Real Rating 2 1/2 stars. Rounded down because I forced myself
through the first half because when I tell you Jordan was annoying, I
mean ANNOYING.!

I thought I'd already read this as a teen back in 2005, when my sister began trying to make her way through the entire series. I'm pretty sure eventually she succeeded and she kept reccomending these to me. But I figured Melody's Diaries series was more my thing. And besides we used to always claim things and keep things from each other so I designated this series as hers and the Diaries ones as mine.
So in conclusion, no I didn't read this.
I think it would've been a higher rating if I had read this at 13-15. It may even be a nostalgic fave. But reading it now it just reminds me of a 12-13 year old who hates everyone and deals with jealousy and boy stealing friends. Oh wait. Middle school for me. And now that I've "matured" *cough*, I look at Jordan like she's insane just like reading my old diaries.

Like it's just the most embarrassing thing ever.! But I still rememeber feeling that way and this book brought it all back.
And I was so happy when I was done, like closing those old diaries and getting back to my more "mature" present.

I thought I'd already read this as a teen back in 2005, when my sister began trying to make her way through the entire series. I'm pretty sure eventually she succeeded and she kept reccomending these to me. But I figured Melody's Diaries series was more my thing. And besides we used to always claim things and keep things from each other so I designated this series as hers and the Diaries ones as mine.
So in conclusion, no I didn't read this.
I think it would've been a higher rating if I had read this at 13-15. It may even be a nostalgic fave. But reading it now it just reminds me of a 12-13 year old who hates everyone and deals with jealousy and boy stealing friends. Oh wait. Middle school for me. And now that I've "matured" *cough*, I look at Jordan like she's insane just like reading my old diaries.

Like it's just the most embarrassing thing ever.! But I still rememeber feeling that way and this book brought it all back.
And I was so happy when I was done, like closing those old diaries and getting back to my more "mature" present.
No comments:
Post a Comment