Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: I, Omega by Kari Gregg

Read on July 24, 2015
12085447
Sypnosis:After one mind-shattering night with a stranger at a local leather bar leaves him forever changed, Gabriel lives on the streets as a vagrant to elude the master who hunts him, but the were-shifter is a fierce, stubborn predator who reclaims him soon enough. Gabriel is carried away to the pack’s home territory where his instruction on what it means to be the pet of an alpha begins. Gabriel isn’t just any pet, though. He is the rarest among their kind: a human omega.

Treasured? Or cursed?

As Gabriel’s father, the Distinguished Gentleman from Pennsylvania and stalwart of the conservative party, pushes the considerable resources at his disposal to locate his missing son, Gabriel explores who and what he is under his master’s careful protection. Gabriel falls for the shifter who is lover and destroyer, owner and...friend?

Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: BDSM theme and elements, dubious consent, male/male sexual practices.

Pages:138
Rating:★★★★★

Thoughts: Had everything I love in my mm/werewolves.!

 SPOILER ALERT  
Knotting, mating, alpha, omega, betas as friends-sidecharacters, no insta-love (I mean he literally ran away), dubcon, domsub... I mean just...Gabriel became a big helpless ball of fluff once he finally began giving into his Master Cal. Can you get any better than that?
END SPOILER ALERT

According to alot of reviews you either love it or you absolutely hate it. But it was wonderful to me
description

I kept glancing down at the location and time left in the book and I'm SO ANGRY it had to end.
But then I reached it.
description
I'm going to need about 2 more sequels to be done with the mating story that is Cal and Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment