Friday, May 3, 2019

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I Finally completed this series!!!
description
I officially love The Hunger Games series too bad I'm years and years too late. (:
description
This could've been a five star read but Katniss annoyed the Entire FUCK out of me with this love triangle BS. Yes, I knew what I was getting myself into since I read the previous books but I had no idea it would get as Bad as it did in this one. And add to that the fact that the author had other characters calling her out on just how shitty she is in Mockingjay to Gale and Peeta and then having her carry on being said shitty
description

But! Literally every other character and thing about the book were
description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment