Everything Here Is Beautiful by Mira T. LeeMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
★★★★☆½
I felt like I went around the world through Lucia's eyes. I loved the change in povs. I loved each character (except Manny -__-)
The flow of the book was great. The style of writing was great. Everytime I took a break from it I wanted to (and did!) pick it right back up again. I learned a lot from the book and connected with the characters.
The only reason for ★★★★☆½ instead of 5 stars is because I didn't really feel an Umph factor or connect with the book too much. After closing the book for the last time I'm easily able to walk away. There were many characters who I cared for and others who I didn't at all. The problems were more personal then anything else but hey?! This is personally my review and rating.
Fyi, there is cheating in this book. I would have loved to have been warned so there ya go.!
View all my reviews
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
ReplyDeleteI'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
I feel this is among the so much significant information for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna commentary on some basic
things, The website style is perfect, the articles is
actually excellent : D. Just right process, cheers
Hello to all, the contents existing at this web page are
ReplyDeletetruly amazing for people experience, well, keep up the
good work fellows.
Thank you for another informative site. The place else may just I get that
ReplyDeletetype of information written in such an ideal approach?
I've a challenge that I am just now operating
on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.