Avengers Readathon
- There are 18 different S.H.I.E.L.D assignment. Each designed after an Avengers character.
- Each challenge has different prompts.
- Readathon starts April 14 to May 31
- You can choose to do any of the challenges (maximum 2).
- All books are included (audiobooks, ebooks, fanfiction, graphic novels, comics, etc)
- Post your TBR using the hashtag #Avengersreadathon19 (on twitter, blogs, instagram)
(1) S.H.I.E.L.D Assignment:
-Bucky Barnes: By an author you love

-The Winter Soldier: Book with a character with a hidden identity

-Bucky's Metal Arm: Book featuring a disabled character
(1A) Assignment from Captain America:

(1B) Assignment from Black Panther:
-T'Challa: Book by a Black/African author
(2) S.H.I.E.L.D Assignment:

-Oscorp: Revisit a favorite book


-Spider-Man: Character with a secret identity



(2A): Assignment from Iron Man:
-Iron Man 3: Mental health

(2B) Assignment from Shuri:
-Wakandan Design Group: Book featuring female ensemble casts







No comments:
Post a Comment