RULES
- Thank the person who tagged you, and link back to their post.
- Link to the creator Beth from Books Nest blog.
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag 10 others to take part.
- ENJOY!
A book that a certain friend always tells you to read
My sister continually tells me I should read The Selection series! I still haven't gotten around to it yet.

A book that has been on your TBR forever, and yet you still haven’t picked it up
I have had so many Sarah Dessen books on my shelf since I first started keeping a TBR 7 years ago!

A book in a series you have started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing
I began the Harry Potter series when I was a child and to this very day I've only read the first and second book!

A classic you have always liked the sound of, but never actually read
I LOVE mystery novels so Agatha Christie is always right up my alley but I don't believe I've read a single one of her books yet!

A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet
I've been wanting to read the Game of Thrones books since seeing the first season of the show but never got around to it.! I still want to however!
A book you see all over Instagram, but haven’t picked up yet
Everyone seems to be reading anything by V. E. Schwab!

Everyone who reads this is tagged! Enjoy!
Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply
ReplyDeletespectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS
feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.