Friday, April 26, 2019

Marvel Avengers Book Tag

Iron Man – a book that made you laugh out loud
https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1347614755l/15779.jpg

No other series makes me laugh harder than the Wayside Series by Louis Sachar

  
Captain America – a book that sends a positive message
 43799816
Genesis Begins Again is awesome at spreading the message of stopping colorism. 


Thor – a book with a character’s strength you admire
 6931274
Precious' strength in Push is outstanding considering the horrific odds she has to overcome.


Black Widow – a book with a kick ass female protagonist
2767052

Katniss overcomes a battle royale, how could I not choose her?!

Hulk – a book that made you incredibly angry
36310777
The existenial crisis this book caused and how I didn't know wtf was going on half the time. -__-


Hawkeye – an underrated book you think more people should pay attention to

580408

(If you're Christian) So many people have been taught about faith in a toxic way. This book is so great at undoing so much damage

Loki – a book with a twist or surprise that tricked you
6148028
Can't say too much about this one without spoiling it (if you haven't read it yet although it's been released for over a decade now I understand because I just read it too)


No comments:

Post a Comment