Bad Romance by Heather DemetriosMy rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. Just Wow. I don't know if I'll ever be able to fully review this and write about my feelings. It's super triggering for a Lot of reasons and it had me triggered a few times but I coped and kept going. If you are easily triggered and don't know if you can or know you can't cope well with it, PLEASE skip this book.
Yes it's a serious topic that needs to be discussed and read but not if you are sensitive to the subject/material.
The book was wonderful. The characters were real. Flaws and all for everyone. It wasn't predictable at all. It had me hoping the entire time that it would just quickly all be over. And not because the book sucked or anything, no. But because it was just That Powerful. 4/5
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment