Thursday, April 11, 2019

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OK now I understand everyone's obsession and craze over this love triangle! I'm about a decade late to the party but I've arrived and if anyone is wondering if I'm team Gale or Peeta all I have to say is
description
Also. That cliffhanger is NO fun so now I NEED to read Mockingjay like Yesterday/ASAP.!

Real review:
I absolutely loved Catching Fire a lot more than I liked The Hunger Games which only got 4 stars from me. I like Katniss, our mc, who was the victor from The Hunger Games w/Peeta. I absolutely love Peeta and Katniss' relationship and the twists and turns this story took. I felt like I was reading a mystery or a Goosebumps book from the way almost every chapter ended on a cliffhanger and I was excited to keep going and didn't want to put the book down. Seriously, everytime I put the book down I'd find myself staring longingly at it! ><
I'm one of those people who put off seeing a movie until I read the book it's based on so I'm very excited to go and watch Catching Fire and see all of this action brought to life.!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment