Read on October 09, 2015

Sypnosis:Knitting Series Donnie's crush on his sister's roommate, Alejandro, has gone beyond childhood dreams-and it's driving Donnie insane! So when Donnie gets a chance to house-sit for his sister and Yandro, Donnie doesn't feel alone. He's got all his vivid fantasies to keep him company! Can a little dumb luck-and a little help from a magical homemade gift-help Donnie's fantasies come true?
Pages:89
Rating:★★★☆☆½
Thoughts: ★★★☆☆½
This was soo sweet. How'd Amy fit a beautiful, "googly-eyed-shelf" deserving story in a novella, I'l never know. That's hard to do. Some of the story started getting skimmable but then I missed out on important info and had to go back.
3 1/2 rounded up.
I love that Alejandro didn't immediately try and drop his playboy ways and instead his character was kept very realistic in just trying not to hurt Donnie.
The older-younger, innocent-badboy, virginal-notsomuch thing still gets me and is a personal fave especially (or maybe only?) in my mm books so that was a huge plus.!
This was soo sweet. How'd Amy fit a beautiful, "googly-eyed-shelf" deserving story in a novella, I'l never know. That's hard to do. Some of the story started getting skimmable but then I missed out on important info and had to go back.
3 1/2 rounded up.
I love that Alejandro didn't immediately try and drop his playboy ways and instead his character was kept very realistic in just trying not to hurt Donnie.
The older-younger, innocent-badboy, virginal-notsomuch thing still gets me and is a personal fave especially (or maybe only?) in my mm books so that was a huge plus.!
No comments:
Post a Comment