Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Richard Howard (Translator)

Read from September 01 to 03, 2015
18622294
Sypnosis:Moral allegory and spiritual autobiography, The Little Prince is the most translated book in the French language. With a timeless charm it tells the story of a little boy who leaves the safety of his own tiny planet to travel the universe, learning the vagaries of adult behaviour through a series of extraordinary encounters. His personal odyssey culminates in a voyage to Earth and further adventures.
Pages:96
Rating:★★★☆☆

Thoughts: 3 stars.
Plan to later read it aloud to children.
Gave me some feels.
description
Made me laugh and almost made me cry.
But I think I might've been spoiled by a review or I'm just a bit psychic because I saw that ending coming and Idk HOW or WHY but I did. Maybe I've heard it discussed before, I mean it is a classic...but because of this it failed to impact me as it could've.
description

No comments:

Post a Comment