Read from July 13 to August 14, 2015

Sypnosis:There are many rules a priest can't break.
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.
I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.
I am a priest and this is my confession.
***
***Priest is a standalone, full-length novel with an HEA. For mature audiences only.***
Pages:247
Rating:★★★☆☆½
Thoughts: I don't know where to begin. This book made me want to put it down so many times but not because it was horrible but instead because at times it was too much. Intense.

I thought this is what I was asking for when one of my favorite scenes from Under Mr. Nolan's Bed by Selena Kitt was the confessional taboo priest/confessor scene. I thought "OMG this is taboo as hell and wth Selena Kitt this is awesome in the most intense way possible.!"

Gif explains it all. Gif explains what Sierra did to me. #help #sos #whereisjarule #thanksobama #whereiskanyewest #helptomcruise!
I feel like the blasphemy was so strong (I knew what I was getting myself into though. Hello! I can read the title/blurb.!) With me being Catholic, it was intense because every prayer prayed, and every sacrament repeated I knew it by heart. And to turn it all into a sex scene was like my first time reading taboo/Selena Kitt. Just wow. Wtf. Shit. OMG.
It was weird.

Simple touches created insanely hot sex scenes. A+++ ya'll.
I absolutely loved his backstory and getting introduced to his family and their own personal tragedy. Also his parents feelings towards the church and Tyler joining the clergy after their tragedy was great and made this about more than just getting a wet spot on his jeans from Poppy. Which as I already stated, sometimes them and their church love story was so intense I needed a break. I WANTED to put the book down several times but just couldn't so therefore 3 1/2 stars. But it's not 4 stars because it personally went very far for me and wasn't attractive when it did. The altar scene did it in for me and now I
No comments:
Post a Comment