Read from December 30, 2012 to August 15, 2015

Sypnosis:Ryan Buell, star of the hit A&E series Paranormal State, takes us behind the scenes of his most intense supernatural encounters.
Follow Ryan Buell on his extraordinary journey as he seeks out the truth behind terrifying demonic disturbances, hauntings, and paranormal phenomena to solve unexplained mysteries that have been plaguing frightened families who have nowhere else to turn.
In Paranormal State, Buell gives readers a chilling, in-depth look at some of the most disturbing casesincluding some that have never been airedrevealing startling new facts and incredible new discoveries. Buell relives the origins of the Paranormal Research Societydiscussed here for the first timeand the strange path his life has taken since the show's beginning. With unparalleled candor, Ryan discusses the intriguing mysteries, the difficult decisions, and the struggles with questions of faith, sanity, and the very concept of reality.
Pages:400
Rating:★★★☆☆½
Thoughts: I really would be the one who decides to finish this book, almost a year after putting it down, in the middle of the night. I also would be the one to finish it at 3am/Deadtime.

Pareidolia:a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.
In other words, me connecting the above and not being able to sleep.

3 1/2 rounded up because I love Ryan, Paranormal State, Chip, and most of this book. The only thing I hated and why it's not a 4 star book to me straight out, is the fact that it only covers the first season and Ryan still didn't really give us the tea/juice/read.

I wanna know what the mothman left on the recording. I wanna know the full details of the creepiness in Ryan's childhood. I wanna know what happened upstairs in the prison in a later season that's not covered in this book.

But in all seriousness, prayers for Ryan and his health and I hope to read and see more from him.
Please tell me it's not true that I really started this book in 2012. Say it ain't so.

Pareidolia:a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.
In other words, me connecting the above and not being able to sleep.

3 1/2 rounded up because I love Ryan, Paranormal State, Chip, and most of this book. The only thing I hated and why it's not a 4 star book to me straight out, is the fact that it only covers the first season and Ryan still didn't really give us the tea/juice/read.

I wanna know what the mothman left on the recording. I wanna know the full details of the creepiness in Ryan's childhood. I wanna know what happened upstairs in the prison in a later season that's not covered in this book.

But in all seriousness, prayers for Ryan and his health and I hope to read and see more from him.
Please tell me it's not true that I really started this book in 2012. Say it ain't so.
No comments:
Post a Comment