
Sypnosis:"Is there a voyeur inside you? Or are you the one who would like an audience in the bedroom?"
Cory can’t keep a job. Flynn has a job he can no longer hide behind. A simple proposition in an effort to solve both of their problems leads two young men to confront the heartbreaks of their pasts in order to make a future together.
What starts as an innocent bit of voyeurism turns into a public display of…everything.
You know you like to watch.
Pages:161
Rating:★★★★☆½
Thoughts: This was a page turner for sure and I got into the 80% in one day and then stopped and only didn't pick it back up because of becoming too busy. Then I finished it in less than 45mins.
Cory takes a job offer (having to do with voyeurism) from Flynn after being unemployed, employed with menial jobs, or only employed for a short time thanks to his clumsiness. The precious little love story that follows despite them both being hurt from their pasts is the cherry on top.
This book was so forward and smart. It was highly realistic and well done. The sex scenes were to die for (since when has an author made barely touching someones hands So Hot?!?!)and practiced safe sex by checking with each other first. The characters were book smart and felt very real for not falling for the fairytale type of ish that usually enters love stories. They were worried about their sexuality, knowing that in the past they'd both been hurt in different ways because of it.

Flynn is the rich - but not cocky - and very giving, nice, and sometimes adorable and sweet business type. He's intensely smart especially with all things technological and when the character spoke, I think Cara was so happy to be able to use her extensive knowledge of words on a character.
Cory was the one who reminds me of being in the real world and having to survive being broke. He's as much of a clutz as Lizzie McGuire and had a possessive side when it came to Flynn but his feelings towards Flynn were the sweetest. He was proud of him, worried about him, and wanted Flynn to like him before the romance even picked up between the two.
The love story part was very realistic. It was slow paced and had me gripping my kindle and *dying* of happiness. I was more googly eyed than I've probably ever been with a book. And I loved first person pov. I don't think I could've handled this book had it been 3rd.
I'm going to need this book to have a sequel or four. According to the info in the back of the book, Cara is working on a sequel from Cory's uncle POV but I'd rather read more about Cory and Flynn's love story.



No comments:
Post a Comment