1. A Partridge in a pear tree: Favorite Stand-Alone Book?
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. Two Turtle Doves: Fictional OTP/Favorite Ship?
Katniss & Peeta!
3.Three French Hens: Favorite Trilogy?
The Hunger Game by Suzanne Collins
4. Four Calling Birds: Favorite Fictional Beast/Creature?
Werewolves.!
5. Five Golden Rings: One Ring to Rule Them All: Who’s your favourite villain?
Gotta be It/Pennywise.!
6. Six Geese a Laying: Rotten egg- What’s your least favorite book?
It was Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi but I've decided to reread it and give it another chance so hopefully that changes.!
7. Seven Swans a Swimming: Who’s your favourite animal sidekick?
The Lying Cat from the Saga series.!

8. Eight Maids a Milking: What fictional food do you wish you could taste?
Any and all of the food from the Harry Potter series.! Especially the chocolate frogs.!
9. Nine Ladies Dancing: Favourite dance between two characters?
I really don't have a favorite dance scene between two characters. But my favorite dancing in a book would be all the breakdancing in A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi and anytime Jessie does ballet in The Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin.!
10. Ten Lords a Leaping: Favourite Book-To-Movie-Adaptation?
The Color Purple by Alice Walker & Push by Sapphire. The movies do the books So much justice and both the books and movies are amazing.! It's hard to choose a favorite out of those two.!
11. Eleven Pipers Piping: Favourite Book-To-Movie-Adaptation Soundtrack?
The best book to movie soundtrack that I've read the book and watched the movie(s) would be all of The Hunger Games soundtracks.
The best book to movie adaptation soundtrack of all time imo would go to Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow which was turned into a Broadway musical/play by Lin Manuel Miranda.! Although I haven't read the books, I know this should be everyone's answer.!
12. Twelve Drummers Drumming: It’s the end of the song; What’s your favourite book ending?
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman or Mr Mercedes by Stephen King.!
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment