Friday, May 29, 2020

Fearless in 21 Days: A Survivor's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety by Sarah E. Ball

Fearless in 21 Days: A Survivor's Guide to Overcoming AnxietyFearless in 21 Days: A Survivor's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety by Sarah E. Ball

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


★☆☆☆☆½ stars rounded up to 2.

What was supposed to be a 21 day read turned into a 2 year read for me.
I never found myself wanting to pick it up the very next day and instead picked it up sometimes once every month or so.
Finally I decided to DNF when the author tells the reader to not practice mindfulness only prayer. I use mindfulness for my mental health, have talked to my priest about the different things that help me cope with my mental health, and mindfulness and prayer have been working for me for years. I know this is a Christian book and because I am a Christian/Catholic I decided to read it. But to tell readers that mindfulness/to empty your mind is a sin....I won't be continuing. Not for me. DNF.





Thank you to Netgalley, the publisher and the author for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment