City of Bones by Cassandra ClareMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
★★★★★
Audiobook reread review: I rarely read in audiobook format. But thanks to this being a reread and a great experience I think I'll probably prefer from now on to reread books in audiobook format. It gives a totally different experience than ebook/physical format.
Once again this was a great time. I absolutely loved the voice actors for the audiobook. Ofc I love the characters and can't wait to read and reread the rest of the series.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
★★★★☆
I don't know if I can discuss this without spoilers. Because it was great until ch 22-the end. Thats when things just made me want to give up on the series.
4 stars because this is a 4 star book. But it could never dream of reaching 4 1/2 or 5 because of the way things turn out for the characters in the end. On one hand, I'm glad because it was very original and Messed up! But on the other hand I just wanted my HEA.!!!!!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment