Saturday, May 2, 2020

Perfect Days by Raphael Montes

Perfect DaysPerfect Days by Raphael Montes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What in the Joe Goldberg was this?!



I stayed up until 4am to finish this and left my Buddy Read behind, that's how good it was.!



Perfect Daysplot: Teo "falls in love" with Clarice, a woman he meets at a party and then proceeds to stalk and eventually kidnap her. And (just like Joe) he tries to succeed at somehow not getting caught and forcing his "love interest" to fall in love with him.



There's so many awesome twists and turns and this is so good and reminds me so much of You, but dare I say it was nearly better?!
I love books like this, reading from the pov of a really dark, sick, and twisted individual. (sometimes I shamefullylessly find myself rooting for them and hoping they make little to no mistakes)



I highly rec this book.!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Found this amazing little gem at my local Dollar Store/Dollar Tree.!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment