Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Keys to the Kingdom (Locke & Key, #4) by Joe Hill

Keys to the Kingdom (Locke & Key, #4)Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I struggled to rate this and I'm struggling to review this. The storyline and plot were so good aside from the racism. It could've been left out since it was done so horribly. It distracted me from the rest of the book and it's distracting me from reviewing this title correctly.

Aside from all of that, I enjoyed the rest of the storyline. Not as much as I did books prior. The story is starting to seem like it has nowhere to go. Or it knows where it's going but it's going to take it's time getting there.  
****SPOILER****A major character death would be needed to sorta surprise me and that doesn't happen. (Not sure if that's really a spoiler or just speaking on what doesn't happen but just in case)****SPOILER****
I'd still possibly read the 5th book. Maybe.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment