Foul Is Fair by Hannah CapinMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
★★★★☆½ (less than 5 stars because there were multiple times in the book where metaphors, similes and the like, distracted from the book instead of adding to it. There were too many times where I could barely tell what was going on because of so many dramatic and "fancy" ways of saying something simple.)
Thank you to Netgalley, the publisher and the author for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
The ultimate YA Femme Fatale.!
Why is this so good?! and perfect?! The ending was everything I needed. The entire book was everything I needed! It reminds me of movies such as I Spit On Your Grave or A Promising Young Woman.!
I love that this book and author are so unapologetic about seeking revenge. Letting revenge be more than just a fantasy. <3 br="">
View all my reviews 3>
No comments:
Post a Comment