Friday, July 23, 2021

Daphne Byrne by Laura Marks

Daphne ByrneDaphne Byrne by Laura Marks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thank you to Edelweiss, the publisher and the author for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Daphne, a bullied and lonely outcast, and her mother lost their father. Her mother, now a widow, beings to seek out seances in order to hear from her husband just one more time. Daphne, a skeptic, goes with her mother to one of these seances, and suddenly begins to hear and see things everywhere she goes. Things like "Brother". A demon? A ghost? Part of Daphne's imagination?

I was so excited for this book. I mean That COVER.!!!??? O_o But it just wasn't giving what it was supposed to have gave. wasn't as good as I expected. -_- It scared me enough but that was only the cover. The demonic looking being on the cover is scarier and better than the entire graphic novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment