Monday, October 5, 2020

Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1) by Talia Hibbert

Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ahhhhhh!
description
My heart.!

Chloe is chronically ill and deals with chronic pain. Something that I haven't seen alot of in Romance. She makes her list to "Get a Life" since she had a near death experience. Her landlord?/property manager?/handyman? Redford is an artist. They've both been hurt in the past and they're both pretty much not actively searching for love. Red's gonna help Chloe with her list. Romance ensues.

I loved this book.! Easily has become a new favorite book of mines (which is a list that rarely gets added to). The romance/love, the steamy sex scenes, the meaningfulness, the awesome hilarious characters, the realness, the diversity, etc etc etc AHHHh.! I felt this book and its characters reminded me so much of my life and the people I love in it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment