The Curious Dreamer’s Dream Essentials by Nancy WagamanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was amazing. If you're interested in learning how to interpret your dreams or if, like me, you've been interested/already doing it for years, then you've come to the right book! Nancy Wagaman explains everything perfectly in a tone that isn't boring but is instead very interesting.! This book talks about looking beyond the obvious, letting intuition be your guide, and the two other most important aspects when trying to interpret your dreams; context and personal meaning. I love the way the Kindle version of this book provides links to similar symbols. I, however, can't wait to buy a physical copy of this book so that I can flip through and find what I'm looking for even quicker. I plan on this book becoming one of my main sources for dream interpretations.
I received a free copy of the book via Booksiren in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment