Friday, March 9, 2018

How to Get Pregnant, Even When You've Tried Everything: A Mind-Body Guide to Fertility by A'ndrea Reiter

How to Get Pregnant, Even When You've Tried Everything: A Mind-Body Guide to FertilityHow to Get Pregnant, Even When You've Tried Everything: A Mind-Body Guide to Fertility by A'ndrea Reiter

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


DNF
I decided to give this book a try. No problem with the natural bit and the holistic bit but once the author made the HUGE mistake of saying "Are you a little OCD?" I knew I was done. As someone who actually suffers from OCD I was so dissapointed in this day and age and with how far I thought we'd come with mental health that OCD would still be used as a slight character flaw or trait. No it's a disease. A Disorder. It's not for those who love things neat and clean. It's alot deeper than that. And if the author can't or won't study and research things they're saying in this book, I can' recommend it.



I recieved a free copy of the book by the book's publishers via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment