Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh

I Let You GoI Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was absolutely fantastic. I wound up telling anyone who would listen about this as I was reading it which later turned into my husband wanting me to read it aloud to him and not read ahead unless I was gonna tell him what he missed. -___- lol But it was fine because I wanted someone else to experience this roller coaster with me! Twists and turns that are brilliant, this book had me and my husband surprised and guessing all through the second half!

Something I must add is that I hated Ray so much. From the blurb you can tell him and Kate become romantic. But there are so many Huge reasons why that's a problem and he was suck an idiot to me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment