
Sypnosis:When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe.
From bestselling writer Brian K. Vaughan, Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the worlds. Fantasy and science fiction are wed like never before in this sexy, subversive drama for adults.
Collecting: Saga 1-6
Pages:160
Rating:★★★☆☆
Thoughts: Saga, I can already tell, is gonna be a great series to follow. It's funny, definitely for adults with the cursing and nudity, but still very enjoyable just as a quick read.
I first began to read this book about three years ago now and got through with one chapter and it always stuck in my mind ("Am I shitting?!" as an opening line was attention grabbing and unforgettable lmao)
Alana was of course my fave. Marco, Izabel and baby Hazel have my heart. *swoon* Baby Hazel's voice narrarating in the background
SPOILER reassured me she'd be safe or at least safe long enough to tell her story END SPOILER
and made me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment