Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

Doctor SleepDoctor Sleep by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The sequel to The Shining kept me up late at night scared to turn out the lights and scared to sleep because of nightmares that came from the things I read in this book. I have searched high and low for a book that would scare the shit out of me and I finally found it. There have been some other books that have scared me but never to the point of nightmares and refusing to read it if I were going to be home alone for awhile.

Some of my favorite characters from The Shining return and we get so many amazing new characters, both villians and our heroes, and Stephen truly just writes so damn good and rarely ever misses in his books.

My favorite sequel I have ever read. I loved all the slightly funny parts that got me to breathe again. I loved how strong our new Shiner Abra is.
Now onto watching the movie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment