There aren't any books from my childhood that I still own today but my favorite books that were bought for me as a child were The Babysitter's Club series by Ann M. Martin.
The Ghost of Christmas Past: Is there a book or series you like to revisit each year at Christmas time?
There aren't any books I like to reread each Christmas. I do love to rewatch Christmas movies. A Christmas Story and The Santa Clause are two of my favorites.
Christmas Tree: Name a series that reaches new heights with every entry.
Saga series by Brian K. Vaughn. Every new edition is absolutely amazing!
Friends and Family: Name a book with fantastic characters.
The Harry Potter series has the BEST characters.! Even the bad guys are so fun to read.!
Decorations: Name a book with a gorgeous cover you would proudly display on your shelves.
Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles

I really need this hung on my wall.!
Christmas Cards: Name a book that carries a great message.
Roam by C. H. Armstrong. Highly Recommended.! The message from Roam is how important it is to care about the homeless, to stop bullying/cyberbullying, and to learn to forgive for your own benefits. This is a book that I wish would be required reading in schools.

Ice and Snow: Name a book that you were hoping to love but which ultimately left you feeling cold.
Attack On Titans, Vol. 8 by Hajime Isayama. This series is starting to slowly plunder. I was hoping that it would be awesome and exciting all the way through but there's so much filler *sigh*.
Christmas Lunch: Name a book that was big and intimidating but oh so worth it in the end.
Stephen King's IT. It was worth the 4 years it took me of on and off reading to finish.!
Mince Pies: Name a book you found sweet and satisfying.
The Girl From The Sea by Molly Knox Ostertag. It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more.!
Presents: What book do you wish you could give everyone to read?
Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams. This book has very important lessons on verbal abuse, emotional abuse, colorism, racism, addiction, poverty, homelessness, and more without any of the topics being watered down even though it's a middle grade book. Another book that I think should be required reading.

Spreading the Festive Cheer: Tag some friends to help spread the festive bookish love.
If you'd like to do this tag, I tag you.!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment