Saturday, November 6, 2021

So Much for Love: How I Survived a Toxic Relationship by Sophie Lambda

So Much for Love: How I Survived a Toxic RelationshipSo Much for Love: How I Survived a Toxic Relationship by Sophie Lambda
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My ARC copy of the book was provided by the publisher and the author through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I'm trying to find the words to describe just how necessary and important this book is for all people interested in romantic relationships. I think this book can help even people with non-romantic relationships such as friends, family, and work relationships. Sophie really shows the reader how she survived but also, and so importantly, how we can survive if we come across a manipulator or if we're already in contact with one.
At 29 years old I wish I'd read this alot sooner. It would've saved me a lot of heartache and ruminating on bad and abusive relationships of all kinds. From friends to family to guys.
I especially love this book being in graphic novel form. I'm definitely going to own a physical copy in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment