Saturday, September 11, 2021

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★☆½ rounded up

I've finally finished Harry Potter.! (I remember reading it when I first learned how to read but I remembered nothing but reading a bunch of big words for spells).
Finished this as a buddy read.
Absolutely love the characters (ofc! I've seen all the movies and already loved them then but the book makes them even more meaningful and memorable to me).!
My favorite is of course Dumbledore. Everything he says is worth an annotation and highlight. <3 br="">This was laugh-out-loud funny and so peaceful and just very "autumn". I know I'll be rereading this in the future probably multiple times.<3 br="">

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment