Wednesday, March 24, 2021

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally got a chance to sit down and review this book.! (So this is all just a recap of what I remember)

It's a fun, cheesy, young romance filled with oh so much drama. Teen me would've rated this a 4 and a half star book that was probably her favorite. But for me now....no. nope. not so much.

Lara Jean:Young. Just young in every sense of the word. It's almost annoying. To go so far with a crush on her sister's ex is just...nope. naw. nuh uh.

Peter: Normal teen ya book crush. Jock. Popular. Jerk. Asshole. Hot. Hawt.

Josh: How dare you try to go from sister to sister??? Have you no respect!!!!?

Gogo: The most realistic and well aged character from the book.

Youngest sister: Her sister making fun of her and then her mailing the letters out was just wtf. Such a small thing for her to get revenge on. She fits the little sister/the youngest child's stereotype so well.

All in all this was fun to read when you need a book that's not too serious and an ok ending. Bit of a cliffhanger if you can call it that due to how old this book is, the fact that two more books are out, and 2 or 3 movies that are everywhere.



Author was involved in twitter drama about/for Sarah Dessen. I'm wary of her and other authors involved since they like to police reviews. read more about it all below.
https://twitter.com/hannapauses/statu...
https://www.vulture.com/2019/11/famou...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment