Sunday, August 23, 2020

Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1) by Stephen King

Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1)Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Everything that I love about Stephen King wrapped up in one book. I thought I wouldn't be as interested in a cop/detective book and wondered about reading a Stephen King book without a "monster" but I think Mr Mercedes/Brady had that covered.
Had me and my husband who was listening in on my audiobook the whole time and I had no idea until he reminded me to keep listening on the edge of my seat.
I loved every character (I'm one of those readers with something wrong with her who can't decide if I want the villian to succeed or not)

And that ending. Idk what's to come but onto Finders Keepers I go.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment