Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl GangUndead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


★★★★☆½ rounded down to ★★★★☆.!

I enjoyed all the characters, the story, the twists and turns, and finding out who the murderer is.! You definitely don't see the twists coming and this book (which had me guessing wrong!) will keep you guessing .!
Each character brought something to the story. Even side characters had their own personalities, and funny one liners, and I couldn't wait to get to parts of the story that spoke about them and/or had them in the scene.!
I felt myself taking up for other characters instead of the MC and being annoyed at the way the MC was treating other characters (such as the only black character, Aniyah. She was written as an annoying journalist who is always gossiping and trying to find out everyone's business for the school paper and gets dissed and thrown to the side Way too much for my liking. I understand the school journalist can be annoying trying to get The Story for the paper, but Aniyah spoke about how she's trying to get a scholarship and get out of the too white town, and how she's one of the only black people there, and for a moment Mila seemed to understand her but then turned around and still treated her like shit -__-).
Overall I gave the book 4 and a half stars and rounded it down to 4 because of being super annoyed at the MC and the "diversity" for a few parts of the book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment