Read on November 14, 2015
Sypnosis:Want to draw, but don't
know how to start? You love doodling on the phone but need
inspiration?Your child is full of energy with a pen in her/his hand but
that first line is always so difficult to make? Full Circle offers you
less talk and 201 no nonsense doodles to discover and finish the way you
want to. For children from 8 years old up to adults, these sketches
offer an easy-approach starting point to get you drawing. You can
challenge yourself by turning the page sideways or upside down. There
are 101 doodles on every other page. You can draw first, then you can
continue by coloring your work. 'Full Circle' is part I in a series
'From Doodles to Discovery' and it allows you to just get on with it and
nourish the creative flame flickering inside you.
Rating:★★★☆☆½
Pages: 210
Thoughts:I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for my honest review.
3 & 1/2 stars. Rounded up.
This book is so perfect to just relax with some music and doodle to. It's great for working on your mindfulness and I love that it wasn't just blank pages staring me down, daring me to try and make good art.Ugh. Instead this book is filled with started art. As someone who doesn't believe in her art abilities compared to that of my siblings, this was great for me and relieved the pressure put on me (by myself of course *eye-roll* lol) to be good, and let me just have a good time.
As soon as I got the book in the mail today, I finished 3-4 drawings and wasn't going to stop on this boring saturday until I remembered I was gonna review it after I gave it a try. Ooopsie.! Welp, review's up. Now back to some doodling.!
3 & 1/2 stars. Rounded up.
This book is so perfect to just relax with some music and doodle to. It's great for working on your mindfulness and I love that it wasn't just blank pages staring me down, daring me to try and make good art.Ugh. Instead this book is filled with started art. As someone who doesn't believe in her art abilities compared to that of my siblings, this was great for me and relieved the pressure put on me (by myself of course *eye-roll* lol) to be good, and let me just have a good time.
As soon as I got the book in the mail today, I finished 3-4 drawings and wasn't going to stop on this boring saturday until I remembered I was gonna review it after I gave it a try. Ooopsie.! Welp, review's up. Now back to some doodling.!
No comments:
Post a Comment